Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Pre-production


The group met Friday morning with Dom to go through the script and he was happy with the progress so far. I was unable to attend due to illness.
Yesterday I met with Christie and Abi to plan our pre-production some more. We sat and went through the script again, then started on decided a possible shot list/ shooting script and storyboards. As director, Christie had a main role to decide on shots she would like to create; while Abi and I gave constructive opinions and ideas of our own that she could play with.
Going through the script, Christie added in the shots, which I then converted onto a shot list for each scene. At the same time, Abi was able to take the shots and create a storyboard. By doing this, we were able to create a much clearer picture of what the scenes could potentially look like. Also, by getting our shots and script developed more, we were ready to start shooting as soon as we got some actors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment